In this regular episode, Jamon and Q are joined by Friend of the Show Jason Garcia, co-host of MJRadio, the Spanish-language Michael Jackson podcast. It’s been a busy fall, and the trio has lots of news to discuss related to Michael Jackson and the Jackson family. The guys chat about an upcoming MJ documentary focused on his artistic legacy, next summer’s official Michael Jackson musical, the Estate’s release of a 10th Anniversary This Is It package, the HBO documentary about the Apollo Theare, and more. For their main topic, Jamon and Q tell their stories of seeing Janet Jackson in Australia, and the guys have some big news to announce about changes at the The MJCast next season.
This episode also includes updates from The MJCast correspondents Charles (Legal Correspondent) and Janneke (Jackson Source).
- Another MJ documentary is on the way, this one focused on his artistic legacy.
- Elton John calls Michael Jackson ‘mentally ill’ and a ‘disturbing person’ in his new book.
- The official Michael Jackson musical has a new name (“MJ The Musical”) and will open July 6th at the Neil Simon Theatre in New York.
- The Michael Jackson Estate and Sony Music release their first product since Leaving Neverland, a 10th anniversary edition of This Is It.
- Michael Jackson was the top earning dead celebrity of 2019.
- HBO’s “The Apollo” documentary excludes the Jackson 5 as a significant part of the venue’s history.
Main Discussion Topic
- Q and Jamon’s Janet experiences!
- Next steps for The MJCast.
Ad & Music Breaks
- The Jacksons – Your Ways (Groovefunkel Remix)
- Janet Jackson – Escapade (Nick* Maui Sunset Mix)
- Michael Jackson – Beat (Mute Mutant Remix)
- Charles Thomson (Legal Correspondent)
- Janneke van der Linden of Jackson Source (Jackson family Correspondent)
Connect with Us
If you have any thoughts, opinions, or feedback on this Michael Jackson podcast episode, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find the links to our many social networks on www.themjcast.com. Stay BAD!