Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music
In this regular episode, host Jamon Bull is joined by regular guest Charles Thomson, Friend of the Show Casey Rain (creator of the Prince-focused YouTube channel, The Violet Reality), and first-time guest, mega-fan Velo Kristina. The team deep dives into all the latest news around the King of Pop, including upcoming auctions of Michael Jackson items, a big update on Wade Robson’s case, recent interviews with Teddy Riley, Michael Bush, and Greg Phillinganes, Howard Weitzman’s passing, re-releases of The Jacksons’ albums, and much more. Plus, the group digs into the question of whether the Prince or Michael Jackson Estates have handled each icon’s legacy most effectively.
• The Jacksons continue their run of reissued albums with “The Jacksons Live” on vinyl.
• The Jacksons have released “Can You Feel It (Jacksons X MLK Remix)” as a promo single for their Triumph reissue.
• Remixed by Nick* has released “Give It Up (Nick* Stripped Mix)”.
• A new illustrated anthology, Michael Jackson in Comics, has been released.
• The Sessions Live on Instagram, breaks down MJ tracks in live weekly sessions.
• Howard Weitzman, Michael Jackson’s lawyer, dies at 81.
• Michael Jackson’s bronze statue collection from Neverland up for auction.
• Rob Swinson is auctioning some of his Michael Jackson items.
• Michael Jackson tapes and other items are up for auction.
• New interviews. Teddy Riley, Michael Bush and Greg Phillinganes.
• Wade Robson’s case against Michael Jackson has been dismissed.
• The Violet Reality recently released a video on Prince’s legacy five years after his death. How does the Prince Estate’s new project compare to the Michael Jackson Estate’s efforts?
• The Prince vs. Michael Jackson debate.
• Crack Corn. Delicious premium puff corn.
• The MJCast’s official shop. Support The MJCast and Michael Jackson all at the same time by buying some of our merchandise.
Connect with Us
If you have feedback on this Michael Jackson podcast episode, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find the links to our many social networks on www.themjcast.com. Keep Michaeling!