Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music
Pez Jax joins host Elise Capron for a discussion about his new book, The Story of HIStory, as part of The MJCast’s continued celebration around #HIStory25. Pez is a long-time Michael Jackson fan, a Marketing Director, writer, and book author based in London. He runs the media group, Sixteen11, with Sebastian Mille, and, through that company, has produced and published a range of Michael Jackson products for fans, including Iconic Magazine and his first book, Off The Wall: From The Beginning – Brick by Brick. In 2019, Pez wrote the article “Why you should play Michael Jackson’s music more now than ever before”, which received international print and television press coverage. Pez is also co-founder of the well-known Michael Jackson Fan Club, MJVibe.com, and has been hosting the London-based Michael Jackson fan convention, Kingvention, for several years. The Story of HIStory is Pez’s newest book, which published in both English and French editions this summer.
In this discussion, Pez and Elise chat about the creation of his book, the joys and challenges along the way, some of the best and most surprising tidbits he discovered, and the lasting legacy of Michael Jackson’s “HIStory” album. They also discuss Pez’s history as a fan, what it’s like to be a content creator in the fan community, the truth around a certain controversy, and they speculate on the future of MJ fandom.
• Pez Jax’s Twitter and Instagram pages.
• MJVibe’s website and Instagram page.
• Sixteen11’s website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages.
• Kingvention’s website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages.
• Purchase Pez Jax’s The Story of HIStory here, available in both English and French editions.
• Instacart – Convenient, inexpensive, and reliable same-day personal shopping for U.S. and Canada-based #MJFam.
• The MJCast’s official shop. Support The MJCast and Michael Jackson all at the same time by buying some of our merchandise.
Connect with Us
If you have feedback on this Michael Jackson podcast episode, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us at email@example.com or find the links to our many social networks on www.themjcast.com. Stay BAD!