Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music
In this regular episode, host Jamon Bull is joined by returning guests Rickey Alexander and Velo Kristina for a big update on news in the world of Michael Jackson. They discuss a restored version of the HIStory album teaser, several upcoming films related to Jackson, including Marcos Cabotá’s greatly anticipated “Sonic Fantasy”, updates on James Safechuck’s lawsuit, a newly released photo of MJ, a new article on Jackson’s time in Bahrain, and much more.
This episode was edited by Charlie Carter.
• A restored version of the HIStory album teaser is coming.
• A new Netflix documentary on Michael Jackson is imminent.
• The second trailer is out for Jin Chohan’s “Trial By Media” has been released.
• Marcos Cabotá’s has released a trailer for his documentary “Sonic Fantasy”.
• James Safechuck’s lawyer has filed a late appeal.
• Billy Porter and Lang Lang have paid tribute to Michael Jackson at the Global Citizen concerts.
• Glen Ballard is interviewed on working with Michael Jackson.
• A new photo of Michael Jackson, shot by Greg Gorman has surfaced.
• Moonwalkers documentary, now titled The Three Michaels, finally has a theatrical screening date coming up soon.
• A Tokyo baseball team is collaborating with the Estate on merchandise featuring MJ and their team mascot.
• A new article has been released on MJ’s post-trial year in Bahrain.
Connect with Us
If you have feedback on this Michael Jackson podcast episode, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find the links to our many social networks on www.themjcast.com. Keep Michaeling!