Q and Jamon are joined by fellow Michael Jackson podcaster and host of Moonwalk Talks, Jankins, to interview none other than Dean Morrow Jr., AKA Michael Trapson. Trapson, has been releasing music since as early as 2010, but more recently has evolved into a director, videographer, filmmaker and recording engineer who brings to fruition creative reinterpretations of Michael Jackson as a southern rapper and trap artist, called Michael Trapson.
Catchy, hilarious, provocative and featuring incredible production value, Trapson has released a range of hit songs and videos that have garnered millions of clicks on YouTube. From ‘Billie Jean and I Dab’ and ‘If Michael Jackson Was a Mumble Rapper’ to his most recent work, the phenomenal ‘Trapson EO’, the MJ community just can’t get enough.
In this episode, Q, Jamon and Jankins interview Trapson about his fascinating career, Michael Jackson’s history and the reality of being a Michael Jackson fan in 2019.
- Michael Trapson’s YouTube Channel, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Jankins’ Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Moonwalk Talks Instagram and Twitter
- Moonwalk Talks on the web, Apple Podcasts and Spotify
- The Jacksons Victory Tour Live in Dallas (1984)
- Trapson EO
- Michael Trapson’s New Vibration (Pepsi Remake 2019)
- TriumphTour1981’s Instagram
Ad & Music Breaks
Connect with Us
If you have any thoughts, opinions, or feedback on this Michael Jackson podcast episode, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us at email@example.com or find the links to our many social networks on www.themjcast.com. Keep Michaeling!