A crucial aspect of Michael Jackson’s life, which is rarely highlighted (and often blatantly ignored), is that of his amazing humanitarian work. While this comes up on The MJCast frequently as a point of discussion, the team is finally taking the opportunity to dedicate a full episode to this important topic. At last, the time is right for a deep-dive chat. Q welcomes to the show megafan and author Paul Dwyer, whose book, Humanitarian – The Real Michael Jackson, has just been published, as well as Friend of the Show and MJ Charity Correspondent Steven Hodges, of Michael Jackson Fans for Charity.
We encourage all of our #MJFam out there to #MakeThatChange!
• Official website to purchase Paul Dwyer’s Humanitarian – The Real Michael Jackson
• The book’s Facebook and YouTube pages
• Michael Jackson Fans for Charity website
• Michael Jackson’s Oxford Union Address
• Carnegie Hall/Heal the Kids speech
• A video story behind how Michael Jackson gave Bulief the track “Heal the World”
• ‘Bulief – Heal the World Charity Single’ on Apple Music and Google Play
• Michael Jackson – A True Humanitarian YouTube video
• Steven’s Spotify playlist
• James Bulger’s mum, Denise Fergus, speaks about the “Heal the World” Bulief single and how it’s helping bullied children
• Michael Jackson – We’ve Had EnoughMichael Jackson Fans Australia Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
Ads & Music Breaks
• Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, Usher, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, Smokey Robinson – Earth Song (Live at 2010’s Grammy Awards) [Michael Jackson – Earth Song on Apple Music and Google Play]
• Youth Artists in USA for Nepal Earthquake 2015 – We Are The World (Michael Jackson – We Are The World on Apple Music and Google Play)
• Bulief – Heal The World
If you have any thoughts, opinions, or feedback on this Michael Jackson podcast episode, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find the links to our many social networks on www.themjcast.com. Michael on!